23,000 People Are Waiting to Hear Your Message about Health
May 15, 2017
You’ve done the work—new research, an advocacy campaign, a health intervention—now you can bring it quickly and easily to an audience of more than 20,000 public health practitioners, with a Dialogue4Health Web Forum.
Partner with us to hold your own Dialogue4Health Web Forum and receive 5% off—or receive 10% off the total cost of two or more Web Forums. Call 510-285-5549 or email us at email@example.com and mention this offer to qualify. (Web Forums are subject to available dates and must be held by September 30, 2017, so book now to take advantage of this limited-time offer.)
PHI's Dialogue4Health has hosted hundreds of Web Forums, reaching over 60,000 participants, focused on public health, health and the non-profit sector. That means we have a ready audience of public health practitioners, researchers, health department employees, staff from local, state and federal agencies, funder organizations, cross-sector partners in fields like community development and affordable housing, and more, all waiting to hear your message.
Why Partner With Dialogue4Health for Your Next Web Forum?
We’ll guide you through the planning, promotion, presenter orientation, live event, and post-production phases of planning and hosting a webinar—allowing your team to focus on sharing your content, not the behind-the scenes details and technical issues. You’ll get:
- An easy-to-use webinar platform that allows you to seamlessly present slides, images, and even video
- A customized Web Forum invitation sent to our mailing list of over 23,000 people around the world, and designed to easily be shared with your networks
- A dedicated event webpage on our site, including event information, speaker bios and more
- Practice/orientation Web Forums for presenters
- Ongoing technical support during live Web Forum events
- State-of-the-art features to engage audience members, including real-time captioning, interactive Q&As, polling and a post-event evaluation survey (our Web Forums consistently receive high satisfaction ratings in post-event surveys, with attendees’ overall satisfaction rating for quality and usefulness of Web Forum content at over 98%!)
- Data on Web Forum registration and attendance
- Social media support and promotion for your Web Forum
- An archive of all Web Forum event content, including transcripts and recordings (Web Forums are also included in our library, where they can be easily shared with partners and funders)
Work with us, and find out why partners including the American Public Health
Association, the CDC, NACCHO, and Kaiser Permanente host Web Forums
through Dialogue4Health. See past Web Forums on our site.
Contact Dialogue4Health Today
Partner with us to hold your own Dialogue4Health Web Forum and receive 5% off—or receive 10% off the total cost of two or more Web Forums. Please note: Web Forums are subject to available dates and must be held by September 30, 2017, so book now to take advantage of this limited-time offer. Simply mention this offer to qualify.
To learn more about our services and estimated costs, please see the Dialogue4Health Web Forum Services and Fee Structure and Background Info Sheet. Because we have a negotiated rate with WebEx due to our high volume of Web Forums, the telecommunications costs are extremely competitive and the savings are passed directly along to our clients
Contact us now to take advantage of this special offer, and learn more about how Dialogue4Heath can help you amplify your public health message: Call 510-285-5549 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention this offer.