Join the APHA International Health Section & PHI for the SF Bay Area Global Health Meet-Up
May 25, 2018
SF Bay Area Global Health Meet-up
Thursday June 21, 2018
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm PDT
Public Health Institute Headquarters: 555 12th Street, Oakland, CA
Reserve free tickets.
Attention all SF Bay Area global health advocates!
The International Health section of the American Public Health Association will be hosting its first ever San Francisco Bay Area networking meet-up in partnership with the Public Health Institute in Oakland.
The evening will focus on networking, forging connections between members and the community, and learning more about opportunities for advocacy and how to get involved with the International Health section. The event will kick off with a welcome from:
- Mary Pittman, DrPH, President and Chief Executive Officer, Public Health Institute
- Carmen Nevarez, MD, MPH, Vice President of External Relations, Public Health Institute and Past APHA President
- Sarah Shannon, Chair-Elect, American Public Health Association - International Health Section
- Jean Armas, Section Councilor and Communications Committee Chair, American Public Health Association - International Health Section
- Members from the Bay Area Global Health Alliance Working Group
The event will be chaired by Esther Tahrir, IH Section Member.
Light refreshments will be provided. For location information, contact PHI at 510-285-5500.
Questions? Comments? Contact event organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions available here: http://www.phi.org/uploads/files/PHIdirections.pdf